Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hard Ball In Cat Belly

Rain

Change color of my eyes that no longer
to become a butterfly garden,
home. Suéñame
awake, while I keep hot
your sleep,
'll see you in one day poems created by Calderón. Let me be a nightingale
unveil you
morning or cat meow next to your window and not let you sleep. Write
short words
your veins emerging from my deep beat. Arráncame
smiles, bass if necessary.
torture me if they laugh a little achievement.
Lie, cheat, spider
kill me every night
inside and look out again at dawn reborn.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot
fear that I have to wake up again. Sing
point and change it for me. Suéñame
asleep
keep you awake at times very cold;
but above all, even if it hurts, especially
love me.




This poem I wrote some time ago, I was fortunate to be among the 7 finalists in a poetry contest of the entire English-speaking community because of it. Hope you like it and enjoy it.


(The text is original and is copyright use without consent and without naming the author pose an immediate demand)

0 comments:

Post a Comment