Thursday, February 24, 2011

38 Weeks Pregnant N I Have A Bad Headace



Raúl Rentero - The shock wave
say that when you smell an ERE (Record of Employment Regulation) or go to bagpipes with the shift manager or have metaphysical aspirations in life, the first thing does is update the curriculum and have it ready, with a copy and return, with the pointer prepared in the submit button. More than anything that flies cojineras not caught us by surprise.

Although the methodology is different in form, in the mundazo, not scene, elite soccer are basically funds similar. So when a player, coach, manager or kitman (the kit-man with his honorific title) wants a change of scenery, which usually do is run. In the case of the postulate coaches usually come hand in hand as lapidary phrases like these:
  • I think I'm ready to lead a large.
  • My goal is to win titles
  • I owe everything to my country and I want to finish my career as coach.
First, as to "lead a big" is the epitaph of lime, because the coach on duty just signed for another team like the above characteristics, but handcuffed by the word sold to the weight of law, has to stop dropping the "no larger team to me that Red Bullet, FC." That comes from Manchester United and go to train Rayo Vallecano (respect is taken for granted)

The "win titles" truism is that Mr. footballer but also generally the case that Kid of the day, Champions in hand, wants to leave to other wastelands to draw up minutes of legend. Needless to say, but we all know of whom we speak.

And finally there is the feeling of patriotism, a coach, they say, can not aspire to greater glory than to be a coach of his country, Thy kingdom, and then forgets what to "lead a large" or "my goal is to win titles" if you luck, do not judge whether good or bad, to feel Chile.

And with those we breakfasted the jellyfish to view daily. That Mr. Pellegrini, which could happen, be postulated future to be coach of his country, arguing that the "ideal would be to return to Chile in a couple of years and finish my career for my country." Sure, and I am convinced, if within two years Champions Manchester plays will say "I say in the diego" and want to stay to be European boke. But just in case the descent, if the Sheikh or if in doubt, so I understand, has been nominated for the position.

Chile's new coach, Mr. Borghi, must walk happy. To see how you would set the Engineer that Marcelo Bielsa said "the ideal would be to train to Malaga in a couple of years and finish my career with a heel of the Sheikh."

Moral: Manuel, you save us the hometown and then the larger you bet. Is postulated.

http://www.ole.com.ar/fuera-de-juego/Confiamos-recuperar-Buonanotte_0_430757016.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment