Saturday, March 26, 2011

Alexis Taxas Doing Blacks

out with Chris Evans Robert Pattinson What sacrifice for love? Robert Pattinson


British heartthrob - who is dating her classmate Twilight, Kristen Stewart does not have much to offer to a loved one, but be prepared to lose her beloved wardrobe. Asked what would be able to give love, said "To be honest I have not much you can sacrifice. Probably not my whole family would murder or anything! That would be too. But divest me of my clothes, I think that is all I have. Leave my suitcase in a hotel room to get away with someone. "

The 24 year old actor has also confessed to being obsessed with his" smart phone "and could play certain games for hours because they distract you from your hectic life.

Pattinson said: "I am incredibly bored. I try to watch movies, but my attention span is very short now. "" I'll see 20 minutes of this movie and then I'll play this game on my iPhone called Fall Dow'n. Involves no effort mental at all, but I can literally sit and be playing 16 hours straight. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment