Saturday, March 26, 2011

Conquerors Won't Load

Robert De concerned that Dawn is not suitable for teenage years


The protagonist of the popular vampire series The late deliveries have scenes that may be out of censorship suitable for minors
How " horrific "may be some footage of" Dawn "for its principal figure says it is worried?
Robert Pattinson says he does not know how the upcoming Twilight movie will be ranked suitable for teenagers 13 years of age, believing they are too extreme.

"There is something interesting and unusual happening. Really, really strange. It is the darkest of all the tapes and really unusual. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few pieces and not how they will ensure that youth have safe censorship ... unless you cut a lot, "said the actor to the most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine.
is known that among the scenes classified as strong in "Dawn Part 1" and part two is the birth of a baby vampire.
In the same publication, Pattinson said his hatred of special contact lenses to use to get in their role. "Everyone could be attached to them, but I have two people that support me to do because I I can not. It's really embarrassing for me after all these years. Every morning is a long process getting into them. I destroy them, "said the boy 24 years of age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment